From where I'm standing
Lord, it's so hard for me to see
Where this is going
I wish I knew how
All my fears and all my questions
Are gonna play out
In a world, I can't control
Lord, it's so hard for me to see
Where this is going
I wish I knew how
All my fears and all my questions
Are gonna play out
In a world, I can't control
And where You're leading me
When I'm lost in the mysteryTo You, my future is a memory'Cause You're already thereStanding at the end of my lifeWaiting on the other sideYou're already there
From where You're standingLord, You see a grand designThat You imaginedWhen You breathed me into lifeAnd all the chaosComes together in Your handsLike a masterpiece,Of Your picture-perfect plan
When I'm lost in the mysteryTo You, my future is a memory'Cause You're already thereStanding at the end of my lifeWaiting on the other sideYou're already there
One day I'll stand before YouAnd look back on the life I've livedI can't wait to enjoy the viewAnd see how all the pieces fit
You're already there
-Casting Crowns

No comments:
Post a Comment